Monday, April 27, 2009

Cleaning Man


The San Gabriel Fine Art Association Show held at the Grapevine room
of Grapevine park in city of San Gabriel. It is located right next of
a historical San Gabriel Mission. I entered three watercolor paintings
to this show. However, I painted only one new watercolor painting for
this show and other two paintings were from my painting stock.

This show was on two days and the award wining painting will be
exhibited at other art gallery for until the end of the May. Two of my
watercolor painting will be there at the art gallery.

2 comments:

Jun Tacci aka ねこまんま said...

That cleaning man looks so interesting. Was he a real man who is your known ?

Watercolor by Osamu said...

I painted this picture from a photograph I took at the water lily pond in Huntington Library.
So, I don't know this cleaning man. But I am interested in this scene.