Thursday, March 11, 2010

Yosemite in Spring

Original Watercolor
Title:Yosemite in Spring
Image size: 7.5”x 11" With mat : 11”x 14”
Price: $180.00+Shipping Fee.

I had guests from Southern country yesterday. They stayed my place last night and left to Japan early this morning. The one of them was my artist friend whom I am going to a art exhibition with in Japan on March. So, It was a good time to talk about the detail of the exhibition with him. This is my first time to show my works in Japan, I need a lot of help from him. I have not much time left for preparation, I have to put everything together and send it to Japan as soon as possible. Considering about Japan's economy situation, If I sell some art works enough to pay off the shipping cost, I would be happy.

Click the Visitor's Counter Button below and let me know you were here. Thank you.

No comments: