Sunday, August 22, 2010

Koi

Just because, I don't participate Nisei Week Art and Craft Show this year, I forgot that this weekend is still part of the festival. Even though, I went to Little Tokyo because I had a breakfast meeting. And then I noticed the festival is still going on. Also, I remember that one of my artist friends is exhibiting her sumie painting at Japanese American community center. So, John and I went to the center and enjoyed some of the exhibitions including sumie. I used to studied the sumie at her class. She looked great. It was the Nisei Week weekend of last year that I saw her for the last time. After I talked her for a while, I got a good Idea. I am going to get a room next year for my watercolor exhibition. I don't know how much it cost to get the room like hers, it's worth checking.

No comments: