Friday, October 8, 2010

Hydrangea

Hi guys! This time I would like to demonstrate "How to Paint Watercolor Step by Step." First, obviously apply the first color. Use a large brush to paint light color. Do not worry about a details.
Step 2: Paint dark water of a pond. Do not make a borderline between the water and the rocks too strait like my sample.
 Step 3: Start painting hydrangeas. Use various shade of Purple to capture the shape of the flower.
And then, next step.



OH!!! NO!!!

I forgot to take a photograph of rest of steps. I am sorry. So, I have to show you a finished painting. I feel I did to much work for this. Oh Well.





2 comments:

Sadami said...

Dear Osamu,
Thank you for sharing the lovely work and the interesting process.
Kind regards, Sadami

Watercolor by Osamu said...

Hi Sadami
It very hard to take a photograph of painting step by step. Because, once I started painting I tend to forgot the other things.