Monday, November 22, 2010

Birch Tree 2

My friend Noel and I went to a dim sum restaurant in China town. It was my second time of the dim sum adventure. Coincidentally,  my friend told me it was his second time, too. Or did he said it was second time to be that restaurant but not for the dim sum adventure. any way it was an interesting experience. Also, things went rather quickly. All that pushing food carts activity made me feel I have to eat quickly. I think that was good idea to rotate customers quickly. So they can take care of a lot of customers for a day. When we got the restaurant, waiting room was packed with people, but we didn't have to wait more than ten minutes. The most impressive thing was size of the restaurant. It was large enough for a gymnasium. I think Chinese people like a big things. 

No comments: