Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mountain Road

Weather report was right. We had heavy rain all day long today. However I had a nice time with my watercolor students at the community center. We didn't have a lot of visitors at our watercolor exhibition but we had nice time. It was a good opportunity to know each other.

One of the students who is only male and only native English speaking person in our class got two long submarine sandwiches. And they were good. So, we talked about the place. "It's very popular place around this area" he said. Even though I have been living this area over twenty years, I never heard it before. I guess I don't eat sandwich that often, that why I didn't pay attention. I enjoyed the sandwich so much, I am going to check this place myself.

2 comments:

Enna said...

Hi Osamu san,

That mountain road is lovely. I feel like I want to step inside this painting and take a nice walk down this road.

Glad you had a nice experience with your students and discovering the new taste of a sub or as some call them hoagies.

Watercolor by Osamu said...

Hi Enna

I like to hike mountain road and take some photographs for my painting. I use my camera for only to record good subject for my painting.

I don't eat sandwiches that much but I loved that one. I am going to get some my self.