Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cloudy Sky

I had a breakfast gathering this morning. However it was hard to get the restaurant where we suppose to meet.  Because after I got off the free way I couldn't reach to Little Tokyo. A lot of street was closed. I tried all the street and all the direction. Finally, I came to front of the restaurant and found all the street was temporary no parking on Sunday. I had to park my car four blocks away and walked to the restaurant. When I got there, I saw John was having coffee at the table we always sit. "What is going on today?" I asked him. He knows answer usually. Sure enough, he said that there is a gathering of bicycle people, they will ride bicycle on the downtown street this morning. But why they have to close the street. that was my next question but it was not john's decision. So, I swallowed my question. I guess answer is because they can do it.

2 comments:

irinasztukowski said...

Great nasty day Osamu, you brought up the Nature's mood so well.
Thank you,
Irina

Watercolor by Osamu said...

Hi IrinaSztukowski

This piece is I painted at my watercolor class as demonstration. I like this painting myself. Considering I painted this in short time (about a little over thirty minutes) I did pretty good job.