Thursday, November 17, 2011

Koi #1

I thought I heard knock on the door while I was working in my computer room. I could see the front of house through thin white curtain of the window.  But from my angle there was nobody I could see. So, I returned to my work. Then I head knock on the door again. This time it was louder. Finally, I stood up and went to the front door.  There were two men in white shirt and black pants.  As soon as I saw them I could tell that they are people from some kind of religious affiliate. Usually, I say some thing like a "I don't speak an English" and chase them away. Fortunately for them, I was in good mood in that morning. So, I had a nice conversation with them. May be I wanted to have someone to talk to, because I had been working in my room alone. Anyway, when it over I became Jehovah's Witnesses member.        not!!!








No comments: