Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Rose

It happened when I try to read a book last night. I took out my eye glasses from the chest pocket, then unexpectedly, one of the lenses came out from the frame. and dropped on the floor. I found that the frame was broken.  I couldn’t read or paint without the eye glasses. After I thought about it moment, then I decided to fix it. I used a scotch tape to held the frame and lens together. It was working that night but I went to an optician next day and got new frame.

3 comments:

Vincent Davis said...

That’s a beautiful work of art. I'm sure you crafted this masterpiece while wearing your new eyeglasses. Don't hesitate to visit your optometrist. For an artist like you, having good eyesight is really a essential. Remember: the human eye is the only part of the body that can appreciate aesthetic significance.

Sam Times said...

It is magnificent. It's good to see that you were able to get a new frame the following day, otherwise things might get worse. Oh and the way you made a temporary solution for your old pair is really amazing and kinda funny at the same time.

Watercolor by Osamu said...

Thank you for a nice comment.