Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mount Shari


My friend in Hokkaido sent me a photograph of snow mountain.
He and I are writing journal on web and we are corresponding from time to time.
Even though, I never met him I consider he is my friend.
I have many friends like him in web world.
Some of those friends I don’t even know what they look like.
I should say this is a new world. The twenty first century internet world.

The photograph he sent me was beautiful.
I wanted paint watercolor from the photograph the moment I saw it.
I asked him a permission to do so and he said yes.
I did not only paint but I did demonstration of watercolor painting front of my students.
The watercolor class that day was big success.
My students loved it.

The picture you can see above is the painting I did at the class.

No comments: