Friday, December 30, 2011


I have fixed the light fixture in the living room and the bed room.  When I had changed a light bulb a couple of weeks ago it sparked and scared me. The house is very old. I noticed wires in the fixture were bad condition. Part of them were totally naked. I believe that was the cause of short circuit. I cleaned a Glass light shade and covered the naked electric wire with insulation tape. It was a just little job but I felt great afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment