Thursday, March 15, 2012

Yosemite Valley

I got a phone call from my agency yesterday. The production company I worked for their video on Feburary wanted me to do voice over in Japanese. At the time of shooting video,  they recorded my English narration. And now they want Japanese one as well.  I went to studio in Santa Monica. At the studio I was surprise to see a Japanese guy was there to greet me. However, it was nothing strange about, after all I was going to read Japanese. therefore, they had to have a some one who knows Japanese well enough to give me instruction or checking my Japanese.  Under his instruction I did good job. At least I believed so. The recording schedule was two hours but we finished it within one hour. After the work I felt great. I like this kind of job. This might be my new career.

No comments: