Monday, December 17, 2012

Half Dome

The breakfast meeting on Sunday was uproarious one. Nowadays,  only John and I came  to the breakfast. However, one more person joined on that Sunday. He was a business man from Michigan. And he was totally stranger. Why does such a thing occur? It was all John's work. He is very good to make a friend. He is curious about people. So, he will start conversation with stranger easily. I wish I could do the same. So, We had a nice breakfast and a nice conversation.

4 comments:

Pam said...

I really like your color choice in this painting. I have been trying to do some snow scenes, now it is a winter wonderland here!

Watercolor by Osamu said...

Hi Pam

The snow scene is very good subject for watercolor painting. You should paint more.

Anonymous said...

I like your watercolor paintings.

Watercolor by Osamu said...

Thank you Anonymous.