Thursday, December 13, 2012

Irving Street

I stay home a lot. I am painting all the time. Because it's my job. But some people might say that not good I should go out more. I agree about that. So, I went out today. I needed more postage stamps and some foods. Also, I had to go to a bank.
I went  to Marukai Store. A large Japanese food store and furniture store on the second floor. I needed only four items to buy but the store is so big and crowded. And what is more, I wasn't familiar this store I couldn't fine things I wanted. I spent a log time in the store and I was about to give up. Then I fond all the items I was looking for were right front of me. 

6 comments:

Antonio Sánchez Serrano said...

Bonita acuarela, Osamu. Con una sencilla combinación de colores has conseguido una estupenda ambientación. Felicidades.

Sherry Schmidt said...

Beautiful neighborhood street view!

Watercolor by Osamu said...

Hi Antonio

Thank you for a comment.

Watercolor by Osamu said...

Hi Sherry

Thank you. I painted this early morning. I liked a lite on the houses.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful lighting! A BEAUTIFUL neighborhood, makes me want to walk down the sidewalk. Also love the cars.
-Pam

Watercolor by Osamu said...

Hi Anonymous

The street I painted is where my friend lives. It's a nice area called Hancock Park.