Monday, September 3, 2012

Chapel

 9/3/12/Mon.
.  The first day of Yosemite, I woke up by snarl of wild bear. Some of Japanese people in Japan had warned me that there is a dangerous epidemic is going on in Yosemite it spread by mouse. However, To be honest, a bear scares me more than a mouse. I never heard the news in here how come people in Japan know about it.
  I finished a morning exercise and Tai-Chi and went out to breakfast. I had a big meal at Curry Village. I stuffed myself. I worried that if a bear found me on the way bak to my room. A Bear would be happy to see a well stuffed Japanese for it's breakfast. 

The first day in Yosemite was off. I spent my time for looking new spot for my watercolor class and take a lot of pictures.  A lot of foods and a lot of walk tired me out. I usually have an good energy to walk around. I guess I am not young as use to be. 

No comments: